Week 2 Review

For part 1, I have all of my work backed up in a Google folder in Google Drive. For Part 2, I have completed my reading overview, my reading notes, my reading notes, my storytelling assignment, as week as my topic brainstorm. I also completed my feedback thoughts assignment. For my Declarations, I have gone through and completed each declaration after carefully assessing that I completed all of the requirements for each post. For the extra credit this week, I chose to do extra commenting, a growth mindset post, famous last words, and this review post. For part 3, I enjoyed the "Types of Readers" post. I'm definitely a voracious and nocturnal reader. After installing the Kindle app on my phone, I've found that I've been reading whenever I have down time and I try to read before I go to sleep each night too. I also watched the Ganga video and I enjoyed learning how she kept the water in locks of her hair.
Types of Readers 

Comments

Popular Posts