Review: Week 4

According to the grade chart, I need 117 points for an A, but I have 154 points, which means I have some wiggle room due to extra credit. I also checked the Canvas quizzes to make sure I completed the declarations for each assignment and that I followed the directions too. I almost forgot to complete the declaration for the project, but I went back and completed it.

For the course stream, I picked the image with the quote from the Buddhist teacher Jack Kornfield. This quote resonated with me because it's easy for everyone to get discouraged from their goals if they feel like they're not moving quicking enough, especially if we compare ourselves to others. However, each person's journey is different, so we have to remember that each step matters and the important thing is to move toward goals that are meaningful to us.
One Step at at Time 
Source: Jack Kornfield
For the video, I picked the music video of Happy by Pharrell Williams. I have a lot of memories with this video because my high school would play this song in the halls for positive energy. I was sick of it for a bit since I heard it over and over, but I do like the message of the song. It's easy to feel down and negative some days, but happiness can be a choice if we're willing to work for it. 

Comments

  1. Hi Kim! I'm really glad to hear that you're so far along in the class. Sometimes with online classes it's easy to forget or miss assignments, but you're really staying on top of everything and are probably gonna finish early. :) I hope to read more of your stories soon, and I'm excited to see what your storybook will look like.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts