Week 5: Review

This week was a little hectic with tests and projects, but I was still able to complete all of the assignments for this week. I also did the Canvas Survey, extra commenting, and this review for extra credit. According to the grade chart, I'm also on track for an A in this course so far.

For the image this week, I enjoyed the kitten picture. It was a wholesome way to view my worries in a more positive way. I try to be a perfectionist, but it's almost important to learn and I can't learn without making mistakes along the way.
Kittens 
Source: Carol Dweck
For the video this week, I enjoyed learning more about Ganesh and his birth. It explains why elephants are so revered in Indian culture, giving me more insight and understanding. I also enjoy Epified's videos because they summarize Indian Epics and stories in an engaging and calm way, so it's easy to click video after video. 

Comments

Popular Posts