Week 7 Microfiction: Two Tiny Stories about Dogs

Twitterature: GUYS, GUESS WHAT??? I GOT A NEW DOG AND HIS NAME IS GUS GUS. Whoops, he just peed in the kitchen.

Sudden Fiction: Damn it. The dog got a hold of my shoe again and chewed my laces. That's the second time this month.

Author's Note: I decided to write a story about dogs. The first story is about the owner getting a new dog. The second story is further down the line when the owner's had the dog for a while. Although exasperated by the dog's mischievous activities, the owner loves the dog nonetheless.

A Good Boy 
Source: Flickr




Comments

  1. Awwh these stories are so cute Kim! I like how the tone changes from excitement to exasperation between the 2 stories, as the dog owner gets more experienced and owns the dog for longer. The tone change in your first story is funny as well, since it goes from all caps to a more worried tone. I liked the picture you included too! He is a very good boy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts