Week 7: Review

I was able to do all of the assignments this week and I also completed all of the declarations on Canvas. 

For this week's image, I really enjoyed the Mindset Cat. I think we often put ourselves down by not being smart enough or good enough when the reality is that we all learn in different ways. This is a strength because this means we all bring something different to the table too. 
For this week's video, I chose the Effects of Sleep Deprivation because this video is most relevant to my life right now. I've been having some trouble falling asleep at night for a while now, so I think this video is important for me to watch so I know what's happening with my body. It's not surprising that a lot of people suffer from sleep deprivation since America has a culture that emphasizes the importance of "hustling". However, this idea causes people to overwork themselves and forget to rest. It increases our risk to serious health issues in the future, such as stroke, dementia, and death. As a result, I should try to improve my time management skills to get more sleep. 

Comments

Popular Posts