Week 8: Review

This week was a review week, so it was nice to reflect back on my progress and see how much I've accomplished in this class. It was nice to see how much I've grown as a writer. It was also nice to use the free project pass too.

For this week's video, I chose Crash Course's Hermes and Loki video. Like everyone else, I know Loki from the Marvel movies, but not much about the actual Loki in Greek myths. It was cool to learn more about Loki's characters and how the myths helped shape the Loki character in Marvel. The animations of the video was really cute too and it made the video more enjoyable.

For this week's image, I chose the Just Keep Reading meme from Jake's blog. Reading can be hard sometimes, but it's such a valuable skill to have, especially in college. Personally, I love reading and I will read anything I can get my hands on. However, some textbooks are really boring, so I do have to push myself to keep reading. I also like that the meme is a take on Dory's "Just Keep Swimming" motto. I love Finding Nemo and it gave me a laugh.


Comments

Popular Posts