Week 1: My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place: San Francisco 


One of my favorite places in the world is San Francisco because I spent many summers visiting my grandparents there. I love the diversity, the bustling local life, and the views of the city so much! The weather is always mild and I love walking around my grandparent's neighborhood to try new food or find new shops. One of my favorite little nooks is Green Apple Bookstore since it's near my grandparent's apartment and it's a super cozy place to browse books. If you're ever in San Francisco, I definitely recommend visiting that shop! I visit the city every one or two years and I enjoy it each time! For my picture, I chose the Golden Gate Bridge since it's such an iconic landmark for the city with a beautiful view. Isn't it breathtaking?

Golden Gate Bridge 

Image Citations

Comments

  1. Like I said in the email this morning, I am so excited that we have Green Apple Bookstore in common, Kim! And how wonderful that you get to go back there to see your grandparents. Have you been to the Asian Art Museum? I used to go there back in the 1980s when it was in Golden Gate Park; now it's on Larkin (it had to relocate after the earthquake)... there is some beautiful art from India there! Here is some material from a Ramayana exhibit there: The Rama Epic. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts